Castle View Homes Team will meet with you to discuss location, number of rooms, special needs, features and budget.
Our team will work with you, selected architect and structure engineer directly to design your dream home with your customized needs.
We will work with you to choose your home site. We will walk the candidate lots and work with engineers and labs to survey the lot.
Before the actual construction starts, we will provide you with completed floor plan, list of features, detail itemized list and detailed itemized budget.
Prior to acquiring building permit, the following steps are completed:
- Soil test from property (determines proper foundation)
- Boundary survey (determines size and boundaries of lot)
- Site plan (determines exact location where home will sit on property)
- Final decisions made on architectural plans
- Foundation and frame engineering
- Septic design (if applicable)
- Building permit
- HOA/ACC/ARC submittal/approval
Building Your Home
We will build your home with focused supervision and quality you expect from Castle View homes. We will meet regularly with you at jobsite to review the progress as your dream home is taking shape.